Friday, January 13, 2012

Treasurer - Cody Stubbs






In 2013, I completed my second year at Delaware Tech where I am pursuing my A.A.S. degree in Production Agriculture. This degree will assist me in reaching my future goal of becoming an entomologist (a person who studies insects). I have always been interested in the sciences, having taken the Environmental Sciences curriculum at Polytech High School. Learning about plants and soils as a student and FFA member was a great opportunity to work with fellow students and helped me determine my future career. Currently, I am serving my third and final year as the Delaware Tech Collegiate FFA Chapter Treasurer and look forward to my last semester. I am also working for the University of Delaware at the Carvel Research and Education Center. I hope everyone has a great year and will think about becoming a Delaware Tech Collegiate FFA member or officer – we’re a great team – we look forward to seeing new faces join our crew.


No comments: